Embracing Surreal Views, Elevated Position in Timberlea Terrace
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Standing proudly on an elevated 737m2 corner block allotment and enhanced by breathtaking southern corridor mountainous surrounds with refreshing cooling breezes, this land mark residence will hold tremendous appeal for growing families or the corporate entertainer. A home that impresses from the outset and presents with character and charm, from the moment you step through the front door.
Rounding out the large list of impressive features this home exudes, are the extended interior living areas, open plan in design yet still with separation, polished timber floors and the obvious, surreal views that will be admired always.
Other features include-
* Kitchen complete with 5 burner gas cooktop, wall mounted electric oven, rangehood, dishwasher, pantry, ample cabinetry for storage and great bench space
* Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
* Main bathroom with shower and spa
* Construction being concrete block rendered exterior
* Underneath covered storage alcove
* 3 Lockup car accommodation - 3 Roller door access measures 2.8m wide x 2.35m high.
* The carport dimensions measure 6.8m in depth x 10m wide x 2.97m high
* Double gated access to the grassed section which has been approved to install an inground pool
* Fully fenced
Perfectly representing the Queensland lifestyle, this residence is the ideal blend of luxury, comfort and style.
For you private viewing phone Lynda Henley, Ray White Cairns South on 0429 968 833. Twilight viewings essential!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
737m² / 0.18 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.