Big Land, Big Shed, Flood Free!
Looking for a lifestyle acreage property that offers usable land, natural bushland, running creeks & privacy ?
Looking for a place to call home or a weekend away every weekend ?
Well look no further than this 6.28ha property ( 15 acres ) that is situated in the township of Deeral. ( Approx 15 minute drive south of Gordonvale ).
Options are plenty with a lifestyle block of this size, and the included features listed below will assist in what ever option you choose !
- Council Approved 12m x 9m Powered Shed, 2 roller doors & concrete slab
- kitchen, toilet and shower facilities
- Phone & internet connected
- 3.5 meter awning to front and one side of shed
- Insulation, town water & power connected to this property
- Also wired for generator
- New Biolytix sewerage system in place
- Extended building pad next to shed to build a new home or relocate a Queenslander ( Normal Council Procedures To Be Followed ).
Included with the sale of this property is a 4WD TYM Tractor with 4 in 1 bucket and new galvanised 4ft slasher.
Maintaining this property has been made easy, as All THE HARD WORK HAS BEEN DONE by the current owners !
Love fishing ? Access to World class fishing from Deeral & Bellenden Ker boat ramps
Love Horses ? Space To Ride, Fresh Running Water All Year Round.
" Owners Will Consider Exchange For Smaller Property In Gordonvale " ( Conditions Apply ).
For More Information On This Property or To arrange A private Inspection.
Call Brian Bolton Today !
6.28 ha / 16 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.