A Quick Note From The Sellers…
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
It's beautiful waking up in the morning looking onto the trees with plenty of birds singing, Kookaburra's laughing. Words can't express the happiness of living at Natures Door! We will miss the picnic's we have had down at the creek and all this home has provided us in wonderous sanctuary and well being for many years past to now. It's Been Our Little Slice of Paradise.....
Lynda Henley is pleased to present to the Real Estate market this fantastic property located conveniently between the Edmonton and Gordonvale communities. Would your business benefit from fantastic highway exposure! Located 16kms from the Cairns Business District, set back from the roadside, you'll find this prime residential/rural acreage property, 7843m2 of fertile land with 2 storey home.......Offering a surreal lifestyle choice! Southern Corridor Real Estate Keeps On Getting Better! Value buying Acreage Property 25 Minutes to the Cairns City!
Deceiving from the road, behind the remote controlled double entrance gate, this property is packed full of great potential. Be enticed with what this property does have too offer! Located only 25 minutes from the Cairns City.
Property Benefits Include-
- Maximizing terrific highway exposure - At last annual average daily traffic count - 17700 vehicles approximately
- Fresh water creek bordering the rear boundary of the property
- 2 Storey home in need of modernizing, however moderately proportioned in size with comfortable upstairs and downstairs living
- Entrance through front gate, remote controlled gate and automatic buzzer
- Town water, bore water, property is service by septic system
- Bore water allowance approximate 200,000 Megalitre of water with service to 27 taps
- 2 x 5000L Water tanks and 1 x 27276L Water tank
- Approved 40Ft Container on stumps, 1 Corragated Shed with power
- 3 Fernhouses
- 30+ Fruit trees, Black sapote x 5, Rowlenia (Lemon Meringue), Rambutan x 3 - 2 Red and 1 Yellow, Brazilian Cherry x 2, Joboticaba x 2 (Tree Grape), Purple Mangosteen, Bowen Mango, Mango RUEU, Kaffi Lime x 2, Lychee, Bush Lemon, Lemonade Tree, Orange x 4, Vanilla Vine, Avocado...Just to name a few
- A Canoodling section
- A Goanna feeding area
- Chook pen
And so much more.......
Your inspection to this property is welcomed and encouraged!
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
7,483m² / 1.85 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.